- Food needs to be cooked everyday, more than once. Not counting refreshments.
- Men eat, a lot. Women can only keep up by cooking.
- Recipes race only through my head, not my body.
- Remaining faithful to instant noodles was a prudent decision.
- I'm eternally grateful to frozen dessicated coconut.
- Not everything cooks as fast as potatoes.
- I know I'll stir till I die. So I make stirring designs.
- Research benefits of oats, cereal mixes, cornflakes do not impress men.
- Puppy eyes, fatigue, love - absolute blackmail that works on me.
- Complexity in ingredients adds value to the dish. My complex formula - change the order of the same ingredients for different dishes.
May 14, 2009
10 Things I Learnt about Food Consumption in Marriage
Labels: Marital Blues